Responsible for performing general administrative functions (data entry, scanning, electronic filing, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner, primarily for Executive Team. May also perform administrative duties for the other departments including Quality, Engineering, Finance, etc.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs administrative/clerical duties such as receptionist, data entry, filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Greets and assists internal and external customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Maintains documents (e.g. customer orders, blueprints, specifications, and electronic data);
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Sits in meetings as a note taker and must have strong understanding of confidentiality;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. Proficient keyboarding skills of 50 wpm. Ability to successfully navigate in Windows software applications. Must present a professional and pleasant demeanor with customers. Good communication and organizational skills required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Job responsibilities will expose incumbent to the production floor. Company lifting limitations will be enforced. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.